Vlisco Diavolino Occhio Nickel chain
LOES VRIJ X VLISCO presents a unique and exciting line of handbags that is the offspring of a special collaboration between Dutch designer LOES VRIJ and iconic Dutch textile company VLISCO.
DIAVOLINO – A shoulder bag, named after the devil, breaths a mix of rock-chic elegance that appeals to many women. It has little devil “ears” on top. Holding secret pockets at the side and a fixed wallet on the bottom of the bag, keeping everything organized.
Each LOES VRIJ X VLISCO piece is hand crafted in Florence, Italy, with the use of traditional skills and craftsmanship.
With this limited and bold wax print design LOES VRIJ X VLISCO generates outspoken bags with a fresh energy that are bringing Dutch heritage and Italian craftmanship into the world of luxury.
Out of stock
- Handmade in Florence, Italy
- Made of calf leather and Vlisco waxfabric
- Lined with leather and silk
- 2 zipped pockets at the bottom containing an internal wallet with an extra compartment
- 1 compartment in the front with small zipped pocket in side for smaller items
- 1 compartment at the back with metal mirror inside
- Two Diavolino ‘ears’ on top
- Detachable handle
- Brass chain: gilded in 3 colors to choose from (gilding made to measure and coated to protect color from fading)
- Chain 43″/108cm
- Height 5”/12cm